The IllingConnect Data Logger. The most affordable full function logistics and condition monitoring for a 360 degree view into your supply chains and warehousing. Secure data that is easy to understand, share, and act on. Using highly accurate sensors measuring multiple conditions, including…
- Light Sensitivity
- All with location data at each scan
Your source of all insights. Superior operational efficiency and security, with no new infrastructure needed, in an easy to understand online portal. Start making your data work for you today. Learn more about Illing AI Smart Packaging.
- Model 3 records multiple conditions at once, not just temp and humidity, and is GAMP5/GDP/CFR compliant.
- Does not require any other equipment or infrastructure to work, like WiFi Gateways/hubs, etc. Cost becomes more affordable.
- Does not rely on wireless technologies that can fail or not connect (Bluetooth, WiFi, etc.), only uses a simple scan from the camera.
- Does not require cumbersome downloads or plugging into computers, and no proprietary software to retrieve readings, uses a simple (secure) web browser on both computers and smartphones.
- Keeps data logs in the cloud visible from anywhere and easily exported, can send alerts at every scan, for multiple data sets, not just at start and end of shipment, for example.
- Customizable intervals to extend readings up to life of battery (3-4 years), and customizable start/end times, Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Highly accurate and no need to calibrate.
- Reusable for new applications by use of missions in the portal, and can link multiple loggers to the same mission/conditions/shipments.
- Works inside packaging to retrieve data during transportation (not light).
- Built-in adhesive backing to easily attach to package and monitor or send.
In addition to mobile logistics, Data Logger could help monitor any environmental conditions, including:
- Evaluate equipment performance, stay ahead of costly downtime and possible spoilage by repairing/replacing equipment.
- Ensure food safety from employee oversight, e.g. open fridge/freezer doors, etc.
- Maintain higher quality of food/consumables with temperature and humidity in commercials kitchens/storage areas, food manufacturers, etc. (dry goods/powders that need even humidity, for example)
- Could be a simple scan by manager/quality control personnel on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.