Terms and Conditions for the Online Sale of Goods
1. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (i) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (ii) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (A) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (B) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH ILLING COMPANY, INC., OR (iii) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through Illing Packaging’s (Illing Company’s) website (the “Site”). These Terms are subject to change by Illing Company, Inc. dba Illing Packaging (referred to as “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to these Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us, or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
3. Information Accuracy. We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products.
4. Prices and Payment Terms.
(a) All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price advertised on this Site at the time the order is placed, subject to the terms of any promotions or discounts that may be applicable. The price charged will be clearly stated in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after the time of the increase. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your total price and will be itemized in your cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
(b) Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and PayPal methods for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete; (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase; (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company; and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of your order.
5. Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
(a) We will arrange for shipment of the products to you, in most cases via UPS. Please check the cart for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation. If you can pick up locally from our Wisconsin branch, please note your will-call time, giving 24 hours notice and only with a confirmed appointment.
(b) Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
6. Returns and Refunds. Except for any products designated on the Site as non-returnable, we will accept a return of a product for a credit with us in the amount of the returned product, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made in accordance with this Section. To return a product, you must call (262) 250-7566 or email our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. The terms of this Section vary depending upon the origin of the goods as set forth below:
(a) Domestically Sourced Goods. For Domestically Sourced Goods, the following shall apply: You may, within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the goods, return the goods in its new, original, unopened condition for a credit with us in the amount of the returned goods. In the event the condition of the goods is unsatisfactory to us, in our sole discretion, we may reject the returned goods and send them back to you at your cost. A restocking fee of twenty percent (20%) will apply to all returns. Transportation charges for the return of goods shall not be paid unless authorized by us in writing in advance.
Internationally Sourced Goods. For Internationally Sourced Goods, the following shall apply: You may only cancel a purchase order within forty-eight (48) hours of placing an order to us. Our failure to receive a cancellation notice from you within forty-eight (48) hours of you placing any order, shall bind you to these Terms and any other obligations that result from the purchase order, including, without limitation, full payment for the goods. If the goods do not meet your specifications or you reasonably determine the goods are defective, after confirmation of same by us, then you may, within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the goods, return the goods in its new, original condition for a credit with us in the amount of the returned goods. In the event the condition of the returned goods is unsatisfactory to us, in our sole discretion, we may reject the returned goods and send them back to you at your cost. Transportation charges for the return of goods shall not be paid unless authorized by us in writing in advance.
You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items unless otherwise specified. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
8. User Registration and Account Terms. You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to maintain the security of your account. Our Site shall not be used to harass, abuse, defame, or violate the rights of any other third party and shall not be used in a manner that is unlawful, fraudulent, or deceptive. You are responsible for all activity and content uploaded in connection with your account. As such, we reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change any content uploaded in connection with your account including a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such content or username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. Breach or violation of these Terms may result in the suspension or termination of your account, to be determined in our sole discretion.
9. Links to Other Websites. This Site may contain links to third-party websites (“Other Sites”) that are not under our control. We make no claim and accept no responsibility regarding the quality, accuracy, reliability, or nature of the Other Sites that are accessible via hyperlink from our Site. We provide these links to you as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of Other Sites or any association with the operators of such Other Sites. You are responsible for viewing and abiding by the terms and conditions posted at any of the Other Sites.
10. Intellectual Property. Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website design, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by Illing Company, Inc. or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. No part of the Site nor any Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written consent.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
11. Goods Not for Resale or Export. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own use only, and not for resale or export. You further represent and warrant that all purchases are intended for final delivery to locations within the United States.
(a) To You. We may contact you regarding your order or information related to the product you purchased by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide, or (ii) by posting to the Site.
(b) To Us. To contact our customer service department with any questions related to your order, you may contact us as follows: (i) by e-mail to email@example.com; or (ii) by phone at (262) 250-7566. We may update this email address or phone number by posting a notice on the Site.
Packaging Advice Disclaimer:
Any packaging advice is intended for evaluation by the customer and does not relieve the customer of the ultimate responsibility for the determination of the appropriate container or closure. It is the customer’s responsibility to select the appropriate packaging based upon all information at their disposal including the specific application, regulatory compliance, product compatibility and shipping requirements. Limitations apply to decorating, and PS label applications, contact your customer representative for this information or see our terms and conditions. Foam liners are not a hermetic seal and could leak. It will be the liability of the customer should they choose to package in this fashion. Any foam lined cap sold by Illing will not be warrantied over leak proof complaints.